Sunday, November 27, 2005

anther phase of my life


25 Nov 2005 :


Grad day in the morning.Hahas.yeay!=D I'm finally graduated..Bye bye Stc..hahas. Then after tht, me ,jane, erwin n fel went to town.we took neos.it was nice but!! i lost my hp ever since.its kinda sad.i cant find it. i must have left it there.hikss.....and it does spoil my mood. My mum scolded me real badly 4 tht. Argh! i wish 4 new hp but i guess, it was a fat hope thinking of me.i cant have it as i lost my hp.


later in the afternoon....


karen , dara, leah, yvonne, n fel..were all in my house. we r busy preparing for our prom nite @ hilton hotel. Also, we had to doll up, put on make up, do our hair,etc.we wanted to look our best ..4 tht night. i thnk everyone looks nice =D. Karen,!! she changed a lot...seriously..she look so feminine in her tube dress...can u imagine??.....hahas...Niwae...we enjoyed ourselves tht night! We had so much fun then.And...except Fel..n Karen...stayed overnight! well,karen..slept till 5.30.She had to rush back home as she had training the next day.


Ok then thts all 4 now i'm tired.haaha.nitez n take care !GBU!


psst...i lost my phone..can contact me @ my house no?? thx. XD

No comments: